You only have ONE brain: Warning signs & recovery from TBI [podcast]
Zach Price, a chiropractor at Performance Rehab Associates in Charlotte, NC, works with many athletes (professional and youth) and sees a lot of concussions.
In this episode, he and Tom get into the details of traumatic brain injury (TBI) for athletes, normal people (who may suffer TBI from a car accident, for example) and young people playing contact sports. Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
- After a brain injury, how long does it take to notice changes?
- How Dr. Zach uses LiveO2 to manipulate the vascular & nervous system
- Could vertigo & headaches be something more?
- Why athletes are really great at “camouflaging” brain injury & the consequences
- How kids who play contact sports can benefit from LiveO2 (listen up parents!)
Click below to listen to the full episode
- Performance Rehab Associates in Charlotte, NC
- Carrick Institute
- American Chiropractic Neurology Board website
- Dr. Zach’s Instagram
- PRA Lake Norman Instagram
Interested in LiveO2 for recovery from brain injury?
If you’d like to learn more about brain injury recovery with LiveO2 Adaptive Contrast, click here to set up a call with one of our team members.