1) Fill the oxygen reservoir to at least 1/3
- Full reservoir usually not required because of use at rest
- Respiratory volume usually does not drain reservoir
2) Put on the mask and connect
3) Use sauna to tolerance
- If you have a thermometer, note body temperature
- Do not exceed 104°F (40°C)
4) Adaptive Contrast Users
- Switch to -O2 to increase core blood flow
- Switch to -O2 to maximize detoxification via perspiration
- At exit continue breathing oxygen until pulse drops 100 BPM
- Thymus Extract 200–500 mg
- Magnesium Orotate/Aspartate 500 mg
- Thiamine 100 mg
- Vitamin C 500 mg
- 500 mg Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate
Supplemental nutrients are not usually necessary to achieve the documented usage guide effect. Increases in lymphocyte motility are observable without supplementation with Live Blood observation.
Validation of changes in lymphocyte count are conventionally confirmed with a traditional blood panel. Take a blood test prior to usage guide usage. At least one week of daily use of the usage guide is suggested. Follow up with another blood test. The difference will likely be relevant.
To reproduce these results with a microscope:
- Take a blood sample before ImmuneO2
- Usage guide and video motility of a lymphocyte
- Do the usage guide as directed. Utilize hyperthermia to physical tolerance
- Take a second blood sample and video the motility of a lymphocyte
- Compare motility of first and second lymphocytes by video
- Motility differences normally observable immediately.
No common questions have been asked about this usage guide yet.
Have a question? Contact support here.