Please report any content or statement which appears to claim a medical benefit from LiveO2 use, or which mislead a user to believe LiveO2 may create a medical benefit when used alone..
The FDA defines a medical device as:
- “an instrument, apparatus, implement, machine, contrivance, implant, in vitro reagent, or other similar or related article, including a component part or accessory which is: recognized in the official National Formulary, or the United States Pharmacopoeia, or any supplement to them,
- intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals, or
- intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals, and which does not achieve its primary intended purposes through chemical action within or on the body of man or other animals and which is not dependent upon being metabolized for the achievement of any of its primary intended purposes.”
Please Report any statement that:
- Directly associates use of LiveO2 with a medical benefit, or
- Does not describe use a combination of an exercise or thermal device along with to LiveO2 to activate energy metabolism to produce a health benefit, or
- Does not support the role of oxygen deficiency as the basis of any referenced condition, or
- Mislead you to conclude that LiveO2 is a medical device by making any statement inconsistent with FDA statutes regarding medical devices.