Did you know that meat and even people are becoming magnetic these days?
When my vaccinated neighbor had a magnet stick to her forehead and arm...
I was stunned. The next day, a friend observed the magnet adhere to grocery store meat in St. Petersburg, FL.
Finally I used the magnet on myself. My stun turned to shock.
What follows is my ongoing quest to understand what/why/how and more importantly how to fix it.
This video shows the magnet sticking on 9 spots on my body:
- Left (38 uT) and right (50 uT) temple; (2)
- Left (30 uT) and right (52 uT) upper jaw, (2)
- Left (44 uT) and right (44 uT) inside elbow ; (2)
- Head area of left collar bone (50 uT); (1)
- Center of solar plexus(50 uT) ; (1)
- Back of my neck near C6-7 (64 uT). (1)
These areas are paramagnetic not magnetic. The magnetometer readings like (50 uT) measures magnetic force which is low. A paramagnetic material is not a magnet. The meat test magnet above reads approximate 8000uT, while the earth's magnetic field reads about 50 uT.
This is legitimate magnetic attraction to a paramagnetic material. It is not adhesion from skin oil. The experiment shows the paramagnetic material in my tissue is sufficient to enable an 8000 uT magnet to attract in a vertical position without falling off. Beyond vertical the magnet falls off.
We realize this may be too much for some. If the technical stuff is too much - I get it. If you want a magnet like the one I used - it's here. If you already have a magnet that sticks to you then go to the Blood Parasite Protocol.
Magnet survey 3 weeks later...
I refrained from publishing this to announce the protocol until evidence that the protocol removed parasitic artifacts and reduced magnetic anomalies.
Positive Results after 1-month on protocol:
- Predatory parasite artifacts were no longer observable after about 7 days;
- Larval-hydra parasites emerged after about 10 days & disappeared after 24 hours;
- Magnetism (where the allen wrench stuck) has remained resolved;
- Paramagnetic regions are at least 50% weaker, and the total area that will hold a magnet hs has reduced 60% in size;
- No graphene-oxide-like artifacts were visible in blood after 1 week;
- I have experienced no symptoms or illness before, during or after the protocol.
Natural vs unnatural Magnetism
Mammal tissue is naturally diamagnetic. A magnet will be lightly repelled by uncontaminated tissue because it is mostly water. Observation of paramagnetic and magnetic in human tissue cause for concern. I am an electrical engineer.
Magnetic toxins in tissue cause excess absorption of radio emissions. These videos show especially in the sample with the long graphene-like ribbon artifact. These samples evidence unknown risks.
Under The Microscope
Using an Olympus BX-60 microscope with Phase Contrast I observed a new category of parasites concerning abilities:
- Lance and consume red blood cells and expand;
- Manufacture Black (graphene-like) artifacts;
- Manufacture ultra-long ribbon structure likely graphene oxide nano-ribbons or nano-tubes being manufactured by a hydra-artifact.
23 Year Old Unvaccinated Female.
My blood prior to starting protocol, unvaccinated & off-grid.
Q & A Meeting
Unvaccinated ~52-YO female with multiple immune-related health issues. LiveO2 user. All red blood cells near the ribbon artifact are in rouleau formation, stacked like dimes.
This is likely due to unnatural absorption of radio frequency energy by the artifact, that damages red blood cells. Rouleau formation is typical for all red blood cells near ribbon artifacts. Ribbon artifacts are now observable in all blood samples, but prevalent in vaccinated subjects.
Dr. Anna Mihalcha's Work
Dr. Ana Mihalcha, Dr. Carrie Madej, Clifford Carnicom and others have documented novel parasites similar observations in blood and injectable medications. Here are a few of their publications that cite similar findings:
- Dr Ana Mihalcha in Vaccines: MMR, HPV, DPT, Menningiococcus, Pneumococcal, Pfizer-C19, Monoclonal Antibodies (Dr. David Nixon), Artifacts in non-vaccinated blood;
- Clifford Carnicom: Polymerized Protein, NIR Cross-Domain (engineered) Organism energetic Fingerprint; Coagulation from Cross Domain Bacteria, & much more on carnicominstitute.com;
- It was real.