1) Fill the oxygen reservoir to at least 1/3
- Full reservoir usually not required because of use at rest
- Respiratory volume usually does not drain reservoir
2) Put on the mask and connect
3) Use sauna to tolerance
- If you have a thermometer, note body temperature
- Do not exceed 104°F (40°C)
4) Adaptive Contrast Users
- Switch to -O2 to increase core blood flow
- Switch to -O2 to maximize detoxification via perspiration
- At exit continue breathing oxygen until pulse drops 100 BPM
- Thymus Extract 200–500 mg
- Magnesium Orotate/Aspartate 500 mg
- Thiamine 100 mg
- Vitamin C 500 mg
- 500 mg Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate
Supplemental nutrients are not usually necessary to achieve the documented usage guide effect. Increases in lymphocyte motility are observable without supplementation with Live Blood observation.
The immunological aspect of this usage guide simulates a fever triggering the physiological adaptations that occur in the body under elevated temperature.
An increase in temperature will normally escalate hemoglobin desaturation causing an increase in oxygen delivery to hyperthermic tissues.
Application of heat lifts immunological performance. Oxygen Multistep Therapy documented an increase in oral body temperature to 104°F or 40°C, increases leukocyte count by 17%, +-7%. See page 224 of Oxygen Multistep Therapy, Sauna Procedure.
Note that a temperature of 104°F, or 40°C, is very high and may be above the tolerance for many indivduals. Modest increases in body temperature are very helpful, and repeated application often result in increases in tolerance.
Availability of at-home hyperthermia devices, IR Saunas, and whole body heating pads enables daily therapeutic use, and lowers stress of hyperthermic immune enhancement. Daily use enables incremental and repeated therapy for a cumulative benefit.
Immune Enhancement Usage Guide
This usage guide is extracted from Oxygen Multistep Therapy, except this usage guide uses heat to tolerance instead of targeting a fixed core temperature of 104°F or 40°C. This temperature is very high and should be a therapy goal over time.
LiveO2 Hyperthermia Training
Application of heat lifts metabolism. Saunas or hotrooms are well known. A recent method of using a Biomat or whole body heating pad produce similar results by increasing metabolic stress in the presence of oxygen.
Oxygen Multistep Therapy when performed as below increases leukocyte count by 10–24%. This is highly significant in virtually all metabolic syndromes.
Distal Saturation Effect
Hemoglobin Dissociation Curve. Oxygen has lower affinity for hemoglobin
as temperature increases.
Oxygen’s affinity to hemoglobin decreases as temperature increases. This means that hemoglobin that travels to warmer tissues will be prone to release oxygen as the blood temperature rises to the temperature of the distal tissue.
This decrease will cause hyperthermic tissues to have experience an increase in oxygen delivery due to elevated desaturation. This is the probable reason that “heat” is recommended to accelerate healing in later stages of joint injury recovery.
Validation of changes in lymphocyte count are conventionally confirmed with a traditional blood panel. Take a blood test prior to usage guide usage. At least one week of daily use of the usage guide is suggested. Follow up with another blood test. The difference will likely be relevant.
To reproduce these results with a microscope:
- Take a blood sample before ImmuneO2
- Usage guide and video motility of a lymphocyte
- Do the usage guide as directed. Utilize hyperthermia to physical tolerance
- Take a second blood sample and video the motility of a lymphocyte
- Compare motility of first and second lymphocytes by video
- Motility differences normally observable immediately.
No common questions have been asked about this usage guide yet.
Have a question? Contact support here.