Tom & Engineer Mike talk new Premium Mask design! [podcast]
Last week we released our Premium mask kit and we’ve received, overall, very positive feedback! Thanks for that.
In addition to the article we edited and re-published last week, our team wanted to make sure you got all the details from Engineer Mike himself!
In today’s podcast episode, Mike and Tom discuss:
- The Premium mask kit design
- What’s different about the valve
- How important mask fit is
- Sanitization (popular topic)
- Why it’s really worth the money spent
- And the importance we place on: safety, safety, safety!
**Plus a bonus: hear what VP, Tom Butler’s, personal prescription for health is!
Click below to listen to the full episode.
Links from this episode
Here are the links/resources mentioned in this podcast episode:
- Tom’s response in Q&A episode #1 about mask cleaning
- You can also see the recommended cleaning mechanisms in the bulleted points on #6 at the end of this article
- Dawn soap – Tom’s recommendation to best clean your mask (and remove oils!) – OR his distilled vinegar + water solution
- How can you upgrade your Standard Mask? Contact us to upgrade your mask kit.