LiveO2 Systems vs. Competition: Engineer Mike on Product Design [podcast]
What makes LiveO2 systems different than our competition?
In this podcast episode we’re joined by Engineer Mike who designs, prototypes, and tests LiveO2 systems parts. He’s the king of R&D here at LiveO2!
Mike sheds some light on very important distinctions between LiveO2 and other EWOT systems that may be a bit cheaper, but are not actually quality products designed with your health in mind. Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why the switching mechanism on the Adaptive Contrast™ makes a difference
- How our system parts were designed and why we didn’t go to a local hardware store to buy them
- The origin of our Adaptive Contrast system design (hint: founder, Mark, was trying to solve his own problem)
- Why we use clean materials and the results of our air tests for contaminants
- Why our system is more like “bamboo” instead of “oak” – a look at our reservoir design
- How we learned to honor how the body works and how this compares to our competitors’ flawed methodologies
- How we control resistance in our systems (you have to have resistance to improve)
- What the purpose of the nose (and nose hair!) is
- Why “work capacity” = health
- What Engineer Mike’s Rx for health is!
Check out the full episode here:
Questions about other products you’ve seen online?
If you want to know more about the exact differences between LiveO2 systems and other products you’ve seen online, click below to schedule a call with a LiveO2 team member. We’d love to talk you through what makes us better!