8 Steps to Battle the Common Cold with Oxygen [podcast]
Our newest podcast episode outlines an 8-step protocol to help battle the common cold this season.
Our VP, Tom, goes in-depth on each step. Here are the steps below. Tune-in to follow along!
- 1 teaspoon tri salts (Swanson)
- 2g buffered Vitamin C (Vitality C)
- Hot green tea (optional)
- Whole Body Flush protocol (sweatsuit and head cover)
- Hot toddy or cinnamon twig & ginger tea with honey (optional)
- Warm bath with 2 cups Epsom salt
- Rehydrate with electrolytes (Jigsaw)
- Warm sleep
Have a question about battling or preventing the cold?
Reach out to us here and we’ll connect you with a LiveO2 team member who can help answer your question.