Tips for Starting Your Own LiveO2 Studio or Site [podcast]
LiveO2 Director of Customer Success, Annette Young, met our founder and CEO in a hot tub.
After that moment, the LiveO2 studio model was born!
Annette launched the very first LiveO2 studio and in this podcast episode, we’re interviewing her to learn:
- What Annette and Mark discovered in a hot tub in Florida
- How the first ever LiveO2 studio was staffed and ran 1,190 demos in one month!
- Finding a successful approach to training others
- Why music could be a crucial component of your studio/site
- What the primary driver is for our most successful LiveO2 sites (…and how to apply to become one!)
- What Annette’s personal prescription for health is.
Check out the full episode here:
Links mentioned in this episode
First, here’s the music Annette references that she used in her “attitude-free” zone:
Secondly, here is a video our CEO and founder, Mark Squibb, put together using a “plumbing comparison” to illustrate how Oxygen Multi-step Training works:
Want to brainstorm with Annette?
If you’re considering becoming a LiveO2 site or studio, but want to first run your ideas by someone who has done this before, reach out directly to Annette at +1 970 658 2790.
Or you can click here to view the Site Application.