Shipping, Refunds, Returns, Warranty, et. al.
We are happy to offer customers the options to pay using PayPal or PayPal Credit, once qualified. PayPal Credit allows the purchaser to finance an amount over $99, interest free for 6 months. If the balance is not paid in full within 6 months, interest will then begin to accrue on the remaining balance. Please refer to PayPal for the most accurate and comprehensive information regarding the complete terms of PayPal Credit.
To pay using PayPal or PayPal Credit, please refer to the following:
To pay when placing an order on the store site, the option to pay using PayPal will be offered during checkout at the time the order is placed. When the PayPal option is selected, it will redirect you to the PayPal site and prompt you to login. Once logged in, proceed by following the prompts. You may choose to pay the total amount using your PayPal balance or alternately select the ‘PayPal Credit’ option. If you have previously applied for PayPal Credit in conjunction with your PayPal account, simply selecting the PayPal Credit option will allow you to pay using this method. If you have not previously applied for PayPal Credit, you will be redirected to PayPal to fill out a short application in order to qualify.
When paying a PayPal invoice that was received via email, simply open the notifying email from Whole Health Research Alliance LLC and select ‘View and Pay Invoice’. This will direct you to PayPal, which will display the invoice detail. Above the invoice, there will be a ‘Pay now’ option. When ‘Pay Now’ is selected, it will bring you to a page that says ‘Pay using my PayPal account’ and have a prompt for you to login to your PayPal account. Once logged in, if you have not previously applied for PayPal credit, a prompt will appear asking if you would like to pay for your purchase using PayPal Credit. You may select ‘Yes’ to apply for this option or ‘No’ to simply pay using the balance in your PayPal account. If yes is selected, a short application form will open in a new window. The application for PayPal credit is very brief and simple. Once the application is completed, you must check the box acknowledging that you agree with the terms and conditions of PayPal Credit, then select ‘Agree and Continue’ toward the bottom of the screen. It will ask you one more time to confirm your agreement. When this has been done, your PayPal account will now list the invoice and you may then elect to pay it through your PayPal screen. To do so, select ‘Pay Now’ and you will see two options to pay, either pay using PayPal Credit or pay with your PayPal balance. Select the option you prefer to use and execute payment.
Orders most often ship within 24 hours of being placed, though in some cases it may take up to 72 hours for an order to ship. In the unusual event that an order will NOT ship within 72 hours, a WHN representative will be in contact to set the correct timing expectation. In the case of orders placed on holidays and weekends, the order will ship at the earliest on the next business day.
International orders, depending on the product ordered, may require a ‘lead time’ if the order contains an air separator (which needs to be special ordered from the manufacturer to fit regional voyage and frequency requirements). In these cases, a WHN representative will be in contact to set a correct timing expectation surrounding shipping. If the international order is for a product already in stock, most often it will ship within 48 hours. Because ‘Customs’ in the receiving country may need further information from the recipient, no international orders will be shipped without a valid email address and phone number. Please refer to the ‘International’ tab on our main menu bar for more complete information on International orders.
All orders ship from Colorado (CO), USA.
Within 14 days of receipt, eligible items*, when unopened, may be returned to WHN for a refund of the original price paid less a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Between 14 and 30 days of original receipt of order, eligible items* may be returned to WHN for a refund of the original price paid less a 30% restocking fee, provided items are returned in unused or gently used condition. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Between 30 and 60 days of original receipt of order, eligible items* may be returned to WHN for a refund of the original price paid less a 40% restocking fee, provided items are returned in unused or gently used condition. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
* non-returnable items include:
- supplements (T-Sel)
- mask assemblies (except those that are part of an unopened kit being returned within 14 days)
- breather hose (except those that are part of an unopened kit being returned within 14 days)
Instructions for return:
- Call WHN at 970–372-4344 to request an RMA number.
- Clearly write RMA number provided on the outside of original packaging**
- Send return to WHN at the following address:
Whole Health Network
3101 Kintzley Ct, #O
Laporte, CO 80535
- Please retain tracking numbers for all parcels shipped. Email tracking numbers to WHN at email@example.com. Please include RMA number provided in the subject line of email for our reference. Please include customer name, address, and phone number in this email correspondence.
- When return is received and processed, WHN will issue credit to the original credit card used for purchase or if another form of payment was received WHN may alternately issue a refund check.
- WHN will email customer will confirmation regarding receipt of return and refund issued, including method of refund.
**If for any reason original packaging is not available, it is the customer’s responsibility to bring the item to an approved carrier (FedEx/UPS/DHL) and have them securely package the return for shipment. This particularly applies to the return of an Air Separator, which can be damaged during shipment if not packed appropriately. WHN reserves the right to refuse receipt or otherwise return to the customer any item that is received in damaged condition.
Whole Health Network warranties the original consumer/purchaser of a LiveO2 or LiveO2 Adaptive Contrast® system that the product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period, the product will be either repaired or replaced by Whole Health Network. The warranty covers all components including the air separator, oxygen reservoir, hoses, mask and pulse oximeter. Should any component fail during the warranty period, the consumer may return the component to Whole Health Network for repair or replacement. During the first ninety (90) days, return shipping will be paid for by Whole Health Network. Shipping of the defective item to Whole Health Network shall be at the consumer’s expense. Return of the replacement item shall be at Whole Health Network’s expense.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents or non-compliance with the precautions, improper maintenance or commercial use. The warranty does not cover any damages, losses, costs or expenses, direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to the product or its use.
This warranty does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national or state laws, or the consumer’s rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract. This limited warranty is issued by Whole Health Network for consumers who have purchased this product as the original purchaser.
Warranty with respect to this product will be limited to countries where the product has been initially marketed.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your http://liveo2.com user ID and password (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Whole Health Network, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
http://liveo2.com may use “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Whole Health Network Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Whole Health Network‘s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Whole Health Network‘s Web site(s) and service(s). Whole Health Network does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for medical counseling. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Health Network shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused directly or indirectly by the products or information contained herein.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Whole Health Network!
The products and the claims made on or through this website, emails, publications, or advertisements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information presented is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use any of the information for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.
Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition whatsoever, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem, or if you are pregnant, or if taking any kind of medication.
In accordance with FDA regulation, we do not make any therapeutic claims regarding the health benefits of any products. If you have any medical problems, please be advised to contact your doctor.
Results vary with every individual, and your results may or may not be different from those depicted. No promises, guarantees or warranties, whether stated or implied, have been made that you will produce any specific result, as a result of purchasing our products or using information from our website/email.
Whole Health Network, it’s owners, employees, resellers, and associates disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use and application of the contents or products on this site or in our shipping contents. If you are unwilling to be bound by this disclaimer, you should not view this site and not purchase our products.
Note: Some of the videos on this website were taped using a professional spokesperson in a studio, but they always represent real feedback and testimonials from our customers.
Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Affiliate with the Whole Health Network!
To see if you qualify to take the next step, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are interested. We will start the process by sending a brief survey to complete and submit. This survey will help us to best determine the relationship potential and how to structure a successful and strategic marketing partnership for an ultimate win:win, with qualifying candidates.
At WHN, we generally work with affiliates/marketing partners who have an established market to promote WHN products to, most often with a sales channel already in place. Most of our affiliates/marketing partners have an expertise, an existing website and an established audience/community, all of which are ideally a natural fit with WHN’s product line. We invite you to take our survey and will be in touch with you after we have had a chance to review your responses.
WHN generally works with two types of marketing partners:
- For those who qualify as an Affiliate, we offer basic referral commissions when someone purchases a system and references the affiliate as their initial contact. This is accomplished in one of three ways:
- Customer enters unique discount code generated by WHN which is linked to the affiliate.
- Customer identifies affiliate as referring agent at checkout when ordering from our store
- Affiliate posts product link on their existing website. When customers enter the WHN store through the affiliate’s link and place an order, the affiliate will be credited due commissions.
- For those who qualify as a Marketing Partner, we configure marketing partners at a unique discount level within our WHN store webpage. Marketing partners are able to enter orders directly at the discounted rate commensurate with the WHN marketing partner level.
- Marketing partners:
- cultivate sales via their established sales channel and audience
- purchase the system themselves at their discounted rate
- choose to drop ship the product either directly to their customer or to their office/home
- collect commissions when customers pay the marketing partner directly at the MSRP
- Marketing Partner Responsibilities:
- cultivate lead and generate sale
- enter and pay for the order
- collect payment directly from customer
- manage sale directly with customer and provide ongoing customer support
- WHN Responsibilities to Marketing Partner:
- provide supportive information and access to marketing materials
- support the marketing partner in supporting their customers
- offer collaboration opportunities on sales campaigns, when applicable
- offer collaboration opportunities on case studies, when applicable
- Marketing partners:
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a WHN marketing partner!